Nitrile Medical Exam Gloves Powder-Free （100 PCS/Box）
Made in Malaysia
- Powder-Free Prevents Irritation and Dermatitis
- 100% Nitrile Material, Void of Latex
- 4 mil Finger Thickness for Superior Strength and Puncture Resistance
- Textured Fingers Add Slip-Resistance
- Beaded Cuff Creates Easy Donning and Prevents Rolling
- No Unpleasant Odor
- Powder-Free Reduces Skin Irritation and Dermatitis
• SKU# / Size
WNG102B / Medium
• Carton Dimension
• Gross Weight
Features and Benefits
- Confident Protection
- Single-Use, Disposable
- Blue Color for Easy Detection
- Manufacturer: WRP Asia Pacific
- Brand: NACOSA
- Product Numbers: 11201.112113195, 11202.112113195, 11203.112113195, 11204.112113195
- Color: Blue
- Quantity: 100 Pieces/Box, 10 Boxes/Case, 100 Boxes/Bulk Case
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Type: Medical-Grade Nitrile Glove
- Sterile: No
- Material: 100 Percent Nitrile
- Finger Thickness: Average .105mm (4.13 mil)
- Palm Thickness: Average .074 (2.91 mil)
- Length: At least 240 mm
- Small Palm Width: 80 ± 10 mm
- Medium Palm Width: 95 ± 10 mm
- Large Palm Width: 110 ± 10 mm
- Extra-Large Palm Width: 110 mm
- Recommended Shelf Life: 5 Years
- Place of Origin: Malaysia
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are Nitrile Gloves Biodegradable?
Yes, but it will take longer for nitrile to breakdown than latex natural rubber material.
Are These Nitrile Gloves Hypoallergenic?
Nitrile has a lower allergy rate than latex natural rubber and therefore is the better choice when used by a large population.
Why Are the Nitrile Gloves Blue?
The blue color provides users at-a-glance that the gloves are nitrile and not latex to help individuals who have an allergy to latex.
Is 4 Mil thickness Adequate?
Yes, most users find general use nitrile gloves with 4-8 mils thickness to be adequate because it has better dexterity and flexibility than a higher gauge option.